NAME: Alton ......
POSITION: Scrum half
BIRTH PLACE: N/A
SEEKING: Overseas Opportunity
MARITAL STATUS: N/A
Hi my names Alton, Iâ€™m 24 years old and I love sports, especially rugby. I grew up on a sheep farm in South Otago, completed high school at South Otago High School and then headed off to Dunedinâ€™s University of Otago to complete my Bachelor of Surveying. I now work as a land surveyor in Auckland, New Zealand. Iâ€™m a social guy that loves travelling and meeting new people. I have travelled a few countries already including Australia, Fiji, Thailand and America. I speak English am Iâ€™m currently learning Dutch.
I started playing rugby in primary school (2004) and played all the way through high school and university. I have carried on playing rugby whilst working in Auckland. I have played most of my rugby at fly half, fullback and wing but have also played in the centers and at scrum half. Iâ€™m a goal kicker. I have also played rugby league. Iâ€™m 185cm tall and weigh 87kg. I take my rugby very seriously and train hard. I go to the gym to lift weights five times a week in order to gain strength and bulk up. I also do 3 cardio/sprint training sessions each week to improve my speed and fitness. I am a reliable man and enjoy all training. I have also coached a primary school rugby team.
- 2009 - ï‚· Vice-captain of the South Otago High School (SOHS) 2nd XV rugby team.
- 2010 - ï‚· Vice-captain 1st XV rugby SOHS, fullback and goal kicker (Otago Highlanders High School Rugby Ch
- 2013 - Kaikorai Rugby Division 1 Premier Colts team in Dunedin
- 2014 - ï‚· Dunedin Premier Rugby team playing flyhalf, fullback and wing.
- 2015 - Silverdale Premier Rugby Team. Played
- 2016 - ï‚· Made it in to the Hibiscus Coast Raiders Rugby League Premier Top Side.
- 2017 - Made it in to the Hibiscus Coast Raiders Rugby League Premier Top Side